Introduction to Japanese Martial Arts
This is a 4 week course offering interested people an opportunity to get a feel for what training in the Bujinkan Dojo style of Japanese martial arts is like.
Two classes per week for 4 weeks of high quality instruction, tailored to each person's physicality, fitness and age.
The content of the course includes:
* Junan Taiso (stretching and physical maintainance drills)
* Ukemi/Taihenjutsu (how to fall, roll and land safely when unbalanced)
* Tsuki/Keri Gata (punching and kicking skills that teach integrated body movement)
* Jujutsu (grappling & throwing techniques)
* Kihon gata (basic techniques)
Beginner’s training is held on Monday evenings from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. Training is open to all suitable candidates over the age of 16 and men and women are equally welcome. If you’d like to take part, please contact us using the form on the bottom of this page.